Sunday, March 13, 2005

I'm baaaaaaaaack!


Image hosted by Photobucket.com



Met fans need to look at this pic: Korean Newspapers Rule! (If that's not one of the funniest recaps of last year ever, then I don't know what to say to you.) (Also... gotta love Wright kicking Reyes off the "top of the world"... HAHAHAHAHA)


You would think that when a nugg wins an Oscar, he'd make good choices in his next few roles. I'm embarrassed for the man now. He continues to be a little crack-ish.


This movie is going to be unreal.


Speaking of movies, I DID go see Be Cool the day after it came out, and its defienitely not as bad as all these people keep saying. In fact, I'm hooked on Planet Asia's "G's and Soldiers" song just BECAUSE of that movie. (Another thing I found out, is that camera phones take good pictures in the theater.)


How 'bout this? The BOTH OF YOU suck!


I am so fuckin tired of 50 cent, G-Unit, and EVERY crap album they've put out since "Get Rich or Die Trying". (Just needed to get that out) Even though 50 and Game have buried the hatchet, we can still expect more bullshit fueds from these two. Congrats!


I don't know what's funnier, the fact that this guy starts his speech sounding like Mr. T, or that he still thinks anyone will listen to him after his "accident".



Please tell me someone besides myself watched Contender. Please. Sylvester Stallone sparring while the guys walked in was hilarious!





"My name is DPJ, and I have a problem. I'm hooked on MVP Baseball 2005."


I have no problem admitting that I am one of Angelina Jolie's good friends.


And finally, just for "Carlos Delgado, BABY!!!!!", here is a nice video clip: Go NY, Go NY, Go!


No comments: