Thursday, June 23, 2005

It's not who I am underneath, but what I do that defines me...

***** Fixed All Broken Links 6/25*****

And this is what I do, ya bastards! I bring joy to the little people.
Now pull the lever (click the pic) and laugh:




Ok... so the Spurs won the NBA championship. Whoop-Dee-Damn-Dooo. I hate all those bastards. Duncan is boring, Ginobli can't admit he's bald, Parker is a lil French asshole, and Bruce Bowen is a dirty ex-Heat. Screw them all.


Ahhh, nothing is better than a day you find a random Mr. T video clip. Damn... he needs to be back in the limelight!


Challenge Lord Vader...


Damn, and I thought my alarm was annoying.


I told ya'll to click it last time, but in case you didn't, check out the 10 year old Gay, Pop Star. And yes, this lil dude has his own website.


I always told you Jeter is gay.


Why Won't You Die?


Hot Kizzle was on point this week. I especially found his takes on The Game and The Real World quite funny. Keep on, bro. Now let's all watch these idiots say "Have you seen the black guy?" as if there's only one in Austin, and then we can see that one guy get FUCKED UP!
Click Me for Real World Video (Click on "The Choice Cut: Chaos on 6th St.)



Ok, I dont really see much else to talk about... so I leave you with the quote of the day:

No comments: