Sunday, November 14, 2004

My Video Binge...


RUFIO! (Dennis, any relation?) Muahahahaha


If you like boy bands or girl groups, you have bad taste in music (It's big so wait for it). (Damn I wish I had thought of that.)


Want to play the drums on your keyboard? Learn how now (I love how this guy counts. One, Two, Tree...)


I just really love this loser's peach fuzz... lol


Tara Reid's nipple slip and the horrible boob job she got. (That's Disgusting)


I think I want one...

Just for Jenny's Jenny

Speaking of Surreal Life, the next season's gonna suck! Here's the cast:
Adrianne Curry (formerly of America's Top Model)
Da Brat (formally of the Hip-Hop world)
Chyna Doll (formerly of Degeneration X... err I mean the WWE)
Some fag Model named Marcus Schenkenberg
Jane Wiedlin (formerly of the Go-Go's)
Christopher Knight (formerly known as Peter Brady)
and finally, Verne Troyer (formerly nothing...midgets always have a job in Hollywood!)


Now back to normal, non-video links:
Mekka lekka hi, mekka heiny ho! (Read to the end... 2 scripts! 2 scripts! Nice)


Damnit, I knew I should've gone to Syracuse


(Insert Evil Laugh Here) Ashlee Simpson's next single is the "I Like The Milky Sauce" song that I mentioned way back in my 2nd post. Nice!


I always knew there was a purpose to that mini-game in the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Fall of the Foot Clan game for Gameboy. It was to have someone remake it years later as their own idea. (Play the new version... is that laugh annoying or what?)


One last shout out to Grammy-crasher himself, the Ol' Dirty.


And finally, here's a what a normal night with Blue Eagle and I looks like...(minus the suicide, of course)


Now get the hell out of my office. (Sorry, I couldn't resist)

2 comments: