Friday, August 13, 2004

Hey Now... new slut alert!

Ok, so here's the deal. I'm away on vacation for a week and wasn't planning on posting anything for the time being. But I ran across something quite interesting and I thought you might want to know. The fem that's now on my good side is Ashlee Simpson.


These are lyrics from Ashlee Simpson's song entitled "La La" (Or "She Likes the Milky Sauce" as I like to call it: "Lyrics"

Here's the chorus:
"Ya make me wanna' la la
In the kitchen on the floor
I'll be your frenchmaid
Well I'll meet you at the door
I'm like an alley cat
Drink the milk up I want more
You make me wanna
You make me wanna
Scream..."

Holy shit is all I can say. She just moved up a notch in my book, which I guess puts her in Notch 1. But it's still a notch up. and I would definitely give her a nice DP. (DP = Donkey Punch, for the uninitiated)

No comments: