Sunday, August 29, 2004

I like my dolphins well done....

ayi ayi ayi....so if Anna Nicole got on that Trimspa she lost all that weight...then why does E! still show the Anna Nicole show when she's a friggin' cow? Are they part of a "keep anna skinny" plan? Do they make her watch the show whenever she wants a Checkers 99รง (thats the closest to a cent symbol i could get) or something? Is E! really running that low on shows that they have to show those reruns...ayi ayi

Which brings me to the next topic...why did the DeLorean have to travel at 88mph to travel back to the future? I mean...why 88? was that Doc's favorite number....i mean..even in the 80's that wasnt fast and how much did the tires cost for that damn car? It would be a new tire change every damn trip....I'd be pissed if Marty was running around fucking around my wheels if I was doc.....

i'll finish my rant later...im drunk

No comments: