Wednesday, October 06, 2004

RIP Rodney....



The man w/ the one liners. Damn... him and Don Rickles will always be my two favorite old-timers.

Here's some lines in remembrance:

Ladybugs (1992) - "My name is Chester, I'm great, I'm wonderful! Everybody likes me!" (Another man replies: "Hey, Chester. My name is Harlin, and to me you look like a giant asshole.") "Well, if I'm an asshole then I've got a reason. You're contagious!"

"We have a chance. Like a one-legged man in an ass kicking contest."


Back to School (1986) - "Are you fat? When you go jogging, do you leave potholes? When you make love, do you have to give directions? At the zoo, do the elephants throw you peanuts? Do you look at a menu and say 'OK!'? "

"Bring us a pitcher of beer every seven minutes until somebody passes out. And then bring one every ten minutes. "

"What's your favorite subject?" (Girl answers: "Poetry") "Well then maybe you can help me straighten out my Longfellow!" <--- Always a classic


Caddyshack (1980) - "Fore! [then accidentally hitting Judge Smails in the crotch with his golf ball] Oh, I should have yelled 'two'."

"Oh, this your wife, huh? A lovely lady. Hey baby, you must've been something before electricity."

"He called me a baboon, he thinks I'm his wife. "




You'll be missed my man. - DPJ

No comments: